Genuine Adult Alpaca Skull
Genuine Coyote Claws
African Porcupine Quills
Made to Order: Pure Copper Ring - Hammered Finish
Copper has long been utilized by those with joint problems and arthritis to help alleviate swelling and reduce pain.
Please note that some people do have skin allergies to copper, while for others, skin contact with copper can be greatly beneficial, even if it can turn one's skin temporarily green. The solution to this problem is to simply wash it frequently.
NaturePunk's Famous Tallow Lotion
Studies show that tallow is actually uniquely compatible with the biology of human cells, and does wonders for softening skin. It's typically 50 to 55 percent saturated, just like our cell membranes, with almost all of the rest being monounsaturated, so it is perfectly-suited to cosmetic use.
We've been working on some new tallow candles recently, and in researching additional uses for this amazing substance, read numerous articles about the benefits of tallow on dry skin. Our makers decided to start using it on their own - primarily theirs hands and face.
The difference has been immediate and astounding. Our recipe was entirely experimental, but we finally achieved something wonderful, that we're proud to share with the rest of the world.
And best of all, it contains no harsh chemicals; every ingredient is entirely natural and eco-friendly. Even the fat used is from local, organic, grass-fed beef.
All it is is tallow and olive oil, infused herbs, and all-natural essential oil. The result is a lotion which works on dry skin immediately, and keeps it soft and smooth with continued use. It's hand-whipped and remains soft and easy to apply at room temperature.
Here's what one of lovely customers had to say about her experience with this product:
"...Has helped my dry, living-on-the-coast-of-Texas skin immensely. Like, seriously. I get super bad, itchy dry spots every now and then, and they’ve pretty much cleared up completely since I’ve started using it. Only time I ever have problems with them is when there’s a long lapse in my use. I’ve had it since late February, and have used it at least 5 times a week, mostly on my face and elbows/knees, and I have BARELY used any at all.
The jar came FILLED TO THE TOP. No wasted space here or false 'Now with 20% more!' promises....Super friendly for the environment, and thus, yourself!"
Aside from skin care, tallow is also utilized for:
1) Treating/waterproofing leather.
2) Protecting metal surfaces from rust, including carbon steel knife blades.
3) Lubricating mechanical parts.
4) Oiling a firearm. It was commonly used by soldiers during the Civil War, as it lubricates moving parts and creates a waterproof seal to prevent rust.
5) Waterproofing canvas and other cloth materials, which is great while camping or braving the winter snows.
Tallow fell out of favor with the cosmetics industry because producers worried that consumers would balk at the notion of using rendered animal fat - so they opted for man-made chemical concoctions instead.
Make the move back to natural, with something that is tried and true, and much better for the earth to boot!
1) Cinnamon, Clove, Clementine - This infatuating scent has a deep warm feel to it. Smells a bit like gingerbread cookies! It has been infused with cinnamon, clove, and clementine peel, as well as essential oils.
2) Citronella - Infused with nothing but straight citronella essential oil. Perfect for the bug-prone backpacker, it acts like a natural repellent to help keep the biters at bay!
3) Lavender - Infused with real lavender and topped with lavender essential oil, this is an intense scent meant to linger on the skin as a kind of perfume. It's not too strong, but it does the job well!
Red Fox Pelt
Rabbit Pelts (Straight Run)
Grab Bag of Scrap Fur Material
Recycled Coyote Fur Tail
Typical length is about 12" - 14", and colors range from tawny brown to burnt umber. Most have a stark black tip. Due to the natural variance of fur products, the actual tail you receive may look slightly different from the one pictured, though we do our best to match the photos to our current inventory so you have a good idea as to what you're going to get!
Clasp at the top of each tail is a lobster claw fashion, making it easy to clip on to all your favorite gear!
Straight Run - Recycled Fur Tails (No Color Choice)
Now for a limited time, buy three tails for $40.00!